JOIN OUR TEAM
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, SD-WAN, Eastern Region, USA.
Certes is seeking an experienced and highly capable Manager of Business Development for its solution offering that combines leading SD-WAN technology with Certes High Assurance technology to deliver High Assurance SD-WAN and SASE into customers in High Assurance or regulated verticals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing relationships with prospective and existing SD-WAN Technology Alliance Partners (Vendors), Systems Integrators, Service Providers and VAR’s help them build High Assurance offerings based on the integrated technology solution of High Assurance SD-WAN & SASE.
- Build, develop and own the SD-WAN ecosystem. Includes development of partner presentations and training for sales, customers, partners and internal teams.
- Continue evaluation and prioritization of prospective partners and further building out of the ecosystem.
- Coordinate with partners to identify joint opportunities and co-deliver to ensure their success in driving sales where the partnership is a customer requirement
- Drive joint collateral creation such as technical presentations, best practices, case studies, reference architecture designs and solution guides.
- This role will interact closely with and overlay Certes Channel Sales organization, as well as provide direction and co-ordination with various functional teams
- Management of strategic alliance partner organizations, decision makers, influencers and contacts. Then develop strategic relationships with key contacts to drive the integration and partnership.
- Avidly track partner requirement asks and joint customer/sales opportunities
- Represent and evangelize the joint High Assurance value proposition internally and externally with customers
- Proven proficiency with tools and consistent processes for tracking and assessing a joint pipeline with partners
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum is required.
- Experience in global markets is a plus
- Security and networking background is preferred
- Strong grasp of networking and SD-WAN & SASE, competitor offerings and solutions with a proven ability to articulate technical concepts as well as commercial & sales concepts.
- 5+ years of experience in direct sales in the global telecommunications/technology sector
- Ability to articulate vision, lead discussions and argue key points that win over objections raised within a discussion.
- A proven ability to generate leads, penetrate new accounts, and develop and manage a pipeline
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written, facilitation and presentation techniques
- Strong leadership/team skills and a positive track record in executing sales process and coordinating among internal and external managers
- Ambition and a willingness to learn and develop professionally
- Comfortable in front of technical audience of architects, customers and partners.
- Proven track record of achieving business objectives and working with complex national and global partners and alliances.
- Broad rolodex of security/network partners
- Awareness of the contemporary, evolving technologies in the field of communications, encryption security and requirements for securing corporate data on end devices is a plus