Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance is a set of standards developed to ensure that the credit card industry is securing customer data uniformly throughout the industry. PCI compliance applies to any business, regardless of size or transaction volume, that accepts credit cards.
Requirements of PCI DSS
- Build and maintain a secure network
- Protect cardholder data
- Maintain a vulnerability management program
- Implement strong access control measures
- Regularly monitor and test networks
- Maintain an information security policy
How Certes Networks Can Help
- Reduce scope while avoiding major network changes by overlaying encryption on top of the existing network
- Protect data in motion across a third party service provider network or the Internet
- Role-based access allows for an “auditor” role to monitor security
- Certes’ solutions can be deployed quickly and easily, providing a secure overlay that isolates the Cardholder Data Environment from the rest of the network.
Want to Conquer Compliance?
Resources to help you learn more
Want to learn more?
One of our team members would be happy to help!