PITTSBURGH – November 23, 2015 – Certes Networks, a leading innovator in software-defined security solutions to protect enterprise applications, today announced the company’s award-winning CryptoFlow® product suite offers automatically enforced role-based access control for users on Apple, Windows and Android devices.
Certes CryptoFlows are the industry’s first software-defined security solution for safeguarding enterprise applications over any network for any user on any supporting device. They enable “frictionless enterprise” deployments of networked applications to be rolled out without increasing risk.
CryptoFlows block the top attack vector used in hacking attacks worldwide, the compromise of low-privilege users that gives hackers unfettered access to move laterally through enterprise IT resources to reach the most sensitive applications.
The product suite creates secure virtual overlays called CryptoFlows that protect enterprise applications end to end. CryptoFlow secure overlays can connect authorized users over any network to applications in a data center, cloud, virtualized environment or distributed and hybrid deployment.
The security manager can set access control policies based on previously-defined users’ roles in the enterprise, perfectly aligning security with business objectives. The CryptoFlows automatically enforce consistent policies and access control for authorized users on devices running iOS, Android, Mac and Windows.
- The ability to seamlessly secure applications for users on any network inside or outside the enterprise, including the LAN, WAN, Internet, cloud, WiFi, mobile and other networks.
- Protection and policies automatically enforced across siloes and require no changes to the network or applications. All control is in the hands of the security manager.
- Applications safely extended to external parties, including contractors, supply chain members, professional services firms and partner companies. If one of these external users is compromised, hackers are blocked from accessing the most sensitive applications.
- Touchless endpoint support means users never have to activate a VPN or client or use complex log-ins that waste time and lead users to adopt unauthorized “Shadow IT” applications.
- Automatic crypto-segmentation that isolates and protects applications when hackers get past the firewall. Certes CryptoFlows are infrastructure agnostic, enforcing security with standalone policy enforcers or as virtualized enforcement points in the Cloud or in enterprise data centers.
Certes’ award-winning CryptoFlow security products are the centerpiece of Certes’ perfect 15-year track record of 7,300 product deployments in 84 countries without a single successful hack of any protected application.
“The data breach blind spot is that enterprise applications are only as safe as their least secure user, contractor or supply chain member,” said Satyam Tyagi, Certes Networks’ CTO. “CryptoFlows now can enforce role-based access control for users on any standard endpoint device, automatically protecting the most sensitive applications while blocking hackers from moving laterally to sensitive applications if a user is compromised.”
About Certes Networks
Certes Networks protects enterprise applications with market-leading software-defined security solutions. The company’s award-winning CryptoFlow® Solutions safeguard application traffic in physical, virtual and Cloud environments, enabling secure connectivity over any infrastructure without compromising network device or application performance. Companies around the world rely on security solutions from Certes Networks to protect access, accelerate application deployment, simplify network projects, reduce compliance costs, and improve the return on investment in IT infrastructure. For more information, visit certesnetworks.com.