PITTSBURGH, PA–(Marketwired – Sep 24, 2014) – Certes Networks, a leading innovator in encryption solutions to protect networked applications, today unveiled CryptoFlow WAN Solutions, providing simple, enforceable protection of corporate data over any Wide Area Network (WAN).
Certes’ CryptoFlow WAN Solutions proactively safeguard corporate data from common network hacking techniques that compromise credit cards, violate privacy requirements and result in major data breaches.
CryptoFlow WAN solutions provide:
- Secure, multi-point VPNs across any standard WAN data connectivity, including MPLS, Metro Ethernet, Internet, Network Function Virtualization (NFV) deployments and others
- Simple installation that requires no changes to either the network or applications
- Easy point-and-click configuration, with one management interface for the VPN connections
- Hitless performance, with no processing burden on network devices or application servers, and flexible throughput from 3 Mbps to 10 Gbps
“Certes CryptoFlow WAN Solutions address the critical security challenges facing enterprises in this explosion of hacking and data theft attacks,” said John Lochow, CEO of Certes Networks. “If your sensitive data needs to cross a network that you don’t control, CryptoFlow WAN Solutions will enable you to protect that data simply and easily.”
The new solutions are based on Certes’ extensive experience providing thousands of data traffic encryptors to enterprises in 70 countries around the world. Typical deployment options for CryptoFlow WAN Solutions include:
- Connecting regional offices and remote employees
- Interconnecting data center sites
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Extending applications safely to remote employees and offices
CryptoFlow WAN Solutions expand enterprises’ options for WAN connectivity, enabling them to choose the most cost-effective approach to connect distributed sites without sacrificing security of critical data. Learn more about CryptoFlow WAN Solutions at www.CertesNetworks.com/CryptoFlowWAN