Certes Networks - Encryption without Compromise
Certes Networks Zero Trust Security solutions protect data and applications in motion with a range of software defined security solutions. Our Zero Trust framework protects application traffic over any environment to any user, device or location; all this without affecting network or application performance whatsoever. Our patented and industry leading Layer 4 stealth encryption solution gives you “Encryption without Compromise”.
An Introduction to Certes Networks from Paul German, CEO Certes Networks.
Zero-Trust Security Mindset
For nearly 20 years, Certes has delivered security solutions to the most security-conscious enterprises and governments around the world. Thousands of Certes’ patented software-defined network encryption solutions are deployed to protect enterprise data traffic in nearly 100 countries around the world.
Extending Trust Across the WAN
Certes Networks Layer 4 stealth encryption offers enterprises the ability to extend trust across the WAN with network encryption that is decoupled from the infrastructure. This unique software-defined approach fixes the broken Trust Model and dramatically cuts the risk of data breaches.
Our network encryption security solutions utilize standards-based security protocols and certifications.
- AES 256 GCM – The highest level of non-classified encryption
- SHA-512 – Provides per frame and per packet traffic integrity
- IPsec – The industry standard protocol for data in motion encryption
- FIPS 140-2 – Government driven validation
- Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified
Our software-defined network encryption solutions run at the maximum line rate for all packet sizes and link speeds
- No other network security solution can outperform our line-rate encryption appliance. Not one.
- Our enforcers allow you to encrypt at your link speed, not one determined by a security vendor.
- Our powerful CryptoFlow Creator policy management system features drag-and-drop, point-and-click simplicity, cutting hours of error-ridden tunnel configuration.
We allow you to encrypt without changing your network or applications
- Only Certes Networks can encrypt at Layer 2, Layer 3 and Layer 4 with a single solution, including Ethernet encryption and IP encryption.
- Only Certes Networks provide end-to-end protection for traffic all from a single interface and control point
- We allow you to encrypt any network topology without creating point-to-point tunnels.
- We preserve all headers, making encryption transparent to all network rules, services, and data flows.
- Our easy to install and simple to manage group encryption solution has 3x -5x TCO advantage over traditional IPsec VPN solutions.
- Our performance advantage allows you to get the best performance from your network while achieving the highest level of security.
Certes has been cited in Gartner and Forrester trend reports on Mobile Security, Cloud Security, Virtualization and Enterprise Mobile Software.**
**Gartner, Hype Cycle for Enterprise Mobile Security, Dionisio Zumerle and John Girard, 22 July 2015; Gartner, Hype Cycle for Cloud Security, Jay Heiser, 17 July 2015; Gartner, Hype Cycle for Virtualization, Philip Dawson and Nathan Hill, 8 July 2015; Gartner, Hype Cycle for Enterprise Mobile Software and Services, Nick Jones, 21 July 2015.
Want to learn more?
One of our team members would be happy to help!