Certes Networks is evolving Trust for enterprise security. The worldwide leader in network encryption innovation, Certes solves the top data breach attack vector.
Hundreds of millions of records have been compromised in the ongoing data breach pandemic.
Billions of dollars have been spent to try to fix the broken security architecture.
But all of that investment is wasted unless we fix the broken Trust Model.
Enterprises continue to rely on a Trust Model that assumes an owned network device is to be trusted. But this obsolete network security model has created the top attack vector in every major breach.
It’s Time to Fix Trust
For nearly 20 years, Certes has delivered security solutions to the most security-conscious enterprises and governments around the world.
Thousands of Certes’ patented software-defined network encryption solutions are deployed to protect enterprise data traffic in nearly 100 countries around the world.
Certes has been cited in Gartner and Forrester trend reports on Mobile Security, Cloud Security, Virtualization and Enterprise Mobile Software.**
Unique Software-Defined Network Encryption
Certes Networks offers enterprises the ability to “Bring Your Own Trust” with network encryption that is decoupled from the infrastructure. This unique software-defined approach fixes the broken Trust Model and dramatically cuts the risk of data breaches.
Our network encryption security solutions utilize standards-based security protocols and certifications.
- AES 256 GCM – The highest level of non-classified encryption
- SHA-512 – Provides per frame and per packet traffic integrity
- IPsec – The industry standard protocol for data in motion encryption
- FIPS 140-2 – Government driven validation
- Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified
Our software-defined network encryption solutions run at the maximum line rate for all packet sizes and link speeds
- No other network security solution can outperform our line-rate encryption appliance. Not one.
- Our enforcers allow you to encrypt at your link speed, not one determined by a security vendor.
- Our powerful CryptoFlow Creator policy management system features drag-and-drop, point-and-click simplicity, cutting hours of error-ridden tunnel configuration.
We allow you to encrypt without changing your network or applications
- Only Certes Networks can encrypt at Layer 2, Layer 3 and Layer 4 with a single solution, including Ethernet encryption and IP encryption.
- Only Certes Networks provide end-to-end protection for traffic all from a single interface and control point
- We allow you to encrypt any network topology without creating point-to-point tunnels.
- We preserve all headers, making encryption transparent to all network rules, services, and data flows.
We offer the lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of any network encryption solution
- Our easy to install and simple to manage group encryption solution has 3x -5x TCO advantage over traditional IPsec VPN solutions.
- Our performance advantage allows you to get the best performance from your network while achieving the highest level of security.
**Gartner, Hype Cycle for Enterprise Mobile Security, Dionisio Zumerle and John Girard, 22 July 2015; Gartner, Hype Cycle for Cloud Security, Jay Heiser, 17 July 2015; Gartner, Hype Cycle for Virtualization, Philip Dawson and Nathan Hill, 8 July 2015; Gartner, Hype Cycle for Enterprise Mobile Software and Services, Nick Jones, 21 July 2015.
Why ‘Zero Trust’?
Certes enables you to adopt Zero Trust without impacting your existing infrastructure or applications. Click here to learn more.