Role-Based Access to Applications
Reduces Scope of Trust for Users
Shrinks Enterprise Attack Surface
Elastic Security that Follows Users, Shrinks Attack Surface
Application access control has been reinvented. Now you can extend enterprise applications to any users on any devices in any location without increasing data breach risk.
The Certes Zero-Trust Security (ZTS) Platform provides powerful Role-Based Access Control for all your users.
It enforces “Need to Know” access to only the applications your users need to do their jobs. Certes’ solutions enable adoption of modern security architectures such as the Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP).
You alone are in control of security. The ZTS Platform enables you to “Bring Your Own Trust” and not be dependent on application-specific VPNs or messy device-based security.
- Real-time enforcement of application access control for all users based on roles
- Automatically learns roles from your directory or IAM system
- One point of control for all users and applications in all enterprise environments
- Simple scaling to thousands of users
- Supports iOS, Windows, Android, Mac
- Segments and isolates user-to-app, North-South traffic with AES-256-GCM encryption
- Virtual trust overlays called CryptoFlows protect each application with strong encryption
- Fully decoupled from infrastructure so one team is in control
- Blocks hacker lateral movement to contain breaches when firewalls are compromised
- Patented policy engine proven in nearly 20 years of successful IT security implementations